Beach Control Act
Act 13 of 1971
- Commenced on 30 July 1971
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Beach Control Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act—"beach" means any part of the seashore;"inshore waters of the sea" means that portion of the sea which lies within a distance seaward of one thousand yards from low‑water mark at the lowest tides;"seashore" means that part of the land which is alternately covered and uncovered by the sea at the highest and lowest tides.
3. Regulations for controlling use of the seashore and inshore waters
History of this document
30 July 1971