National Library Trust Fund (Establishment) Act
Act 4 of 1988
- Commenced on 16 May 1988
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the National Library Trust Fund (Establishment) Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act,"Board" means the Board of Trustees appointed under section 6;"Fund" means the National Library Trust Fund established by section 3.
3. Establishment of the FundThere is hereby established a fund to be called the National Library Trust Fund.
4. Property of the Fund
5. Object of the FundThe object of the Fund shall be the construction of a building for a National Library.
6. Board to administer the Fund
7. Board to be a body corporate
8. Directions of MinisterThe Minister may give the Board directions in writing on matters relating to the object of the Fund and the Board shall comply with those directions.
9. Powers of the BoardThe Board shall have the power to receive any voluntary contributions, or raise any money in or outside Seychelles, for carrying out the object of the Fund.
10. Accounts of the Fund
11. Repeal of the Fund
History of this document
30 June 2012 this version
16 May 1988