Road Transport Act
Road Transport (Bus Stops) Regulations
Statutory Instrument 42 of 1967
- Commenced on 10 July 1967
- [This is the version of this document at 1 August 2016.]
1. CitationThese regulations may be cited as the Road Transport (Bus Stops) Regulations.
2. InterpretationIn these regulations unless the context otherwise requires—“bus stop” means a place on the road designated as provided in regulation 3 where omnibuses may stop for the purpose of allowing persons to board them or to alight therefrom;“omnibus” means a public vehicle authorised to carry more than five passengers for separate fares;“Victoria” means the Town of Victoria as defined in the First Schedule to the Town of Victoria (Boundaries and Divisions) Act.
3. Bus stops by whom and how designated
4. Stopping of buses; boarding and alighting therefrom
5. Application of regulation 4Regulation 4 shall apply only to the following roads of regulation of Mahé—
History of this document
10 July 1967