Children (Registration of Adoption Orders) Regulations.
Statutory Instrument 53 of 1982
- Commenced on 27 September 1982
- [This is the version of this document at 11 July 2016.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Children (Registration of Adoption Orders) Regulations.
2. Form of RegisterThe Adopted Children Register shall be in the form set out in the schedule, and shall include the particulars under the headings in columns 2 to 6 of the Schedule.
3. Entry in RegisterOn receipt of an adoption order from the Registrar of the Supreme Court, the Chief Officer of the Civil Status shall
4. Index of Register
6. Amendment of adoption orderWhere an amendment by the court of an adoption order is communicated to the Chief Officer of the Civil Status, he shall amend the Adopted Children Register accordingly.
7. Revocation etc. of adoption order
History of this document
11 July 2016 this version
27 September 1982