Road Transport Act
Road Transport (One-Way Streets and Restricted Road Use) Order
Statutory Instrument 58 of 1984
- Commenced on 15 December 1984
- [This is the version of this document at 1 August 2016.]
1. CitationThis Order may be cited as the Road Transport (One-Way Streets and Restricted Road Use) Order.
2. One-way streetsThe driving of vehicles on the streets set out in column 1 of the Schedule is prohibited except when driven in the direction specified in the corresponding entry in column 2 of the Schedule.
3. Restricted use of one way streetsUse of the roads set out in column 1 of the Schedule is prohibited for the driving of vehicles exceeding three tons in weight laden.
4. Restricted use of Market Street
5. Signs or road markingsThe exact points within which the use of the road is prohibited or restricted by this order shall be indicated by signs or road markings erected or placed under section 19(1) of the Act.
History of this document
15 December 1984