Road Transport Act
Road Transport (Parking) Order
Statutory Instrument 61 of 1984
- Commenced on 15 December 1984
- [This is the version of this document at 1 August 2016.]
1. CitationThis Order may be cited as the Road Transport (Parking) Order.
2. Prohibition on parking of motor vehicles on certain roadsThe parking of motor vehicles on the roads specified in the Schedule is prohibited or restricted in the manner respectively set out in relation thereto.
3. No parking signsThe limits within which parking of motor vehicles is prohibited or restricted on the roads specified in the Schedule shall be indicated by signs erected or road markings place under the authority of section 21(3) of the Act.
4. No parking on the side of road facing oncoming traffic
History of this document
15 December 1984