Misuse of Drugs Act
Misuse of Drugs (Centre Mont Royal) Regulations, 2001
Statutory Instrument 9 of 2001
- Commenced on 9 April 2001
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2015.]
Part 1 – Preliminary
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Misuse of Drugs (Centre Mont Royal) Regulations, 2001.
2. Declaration of approved institutionIt is hereby declared that the Centre Mont Royal established by regulation 4 is an approved institution for the treatment and rehabilitation of substance dependant persons.
3. InterpretationIn these Regulations—“Centre” means the Centre Mont Royal;“member” means a member of the Board.
Part 2 – The Centre
4. Establishment of the BoardThere shall be an institution called the Centre Mont Royal which will provide treatment and rehabilitation of alcohol and drug dependant persons.
5. Objects of the CentreThe objects of the Centre shall be—
6. Composition of the Board
7. Functions of the Board
8. Meetings of the Board
Part 3 – Staff of the Centre
9. DirectorThe Director of the Centre shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Centre and—
10. Staff of the Centre
Part 4 – Finance
11. Funds of the Board
12. Accounts and audit
History of this document
09 April 2001