Central Bank of Seychelles Act, 2004
Central Bank of Seychelles (Design and Issue of Notes and Coins) Regulations, 2011
Statutory Instrument 3 of 2011
- Commenced on 24 January 2011
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2015.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Central Bank of Seychelles (Design and Issue of Notes and Coins) Regulations, 2011.
2. Notice of issueThe Central Bank of Seychelles hereby give notice of issue of a one rupee and five rupee coin of the Republic of Seychelles, bearing the year 2010.
3. Design and composition of coinThe coins issued shall be of the denomination, weight, form, design and colour similar to the current one rupee and five rupee coin, made up of Nickel Plated Steel with 94 percent steel and six percent nickel.
History of this document
31 December 2015 this version
24 January 2011