Income and Non-Monetary Benefits Tax Act, 2010
Income and Non-Monetary Benefit Tax (Payroll Withholding Statement) (Amendment) Regulations, 2011
Statutory Instrument 44 of 2011
- Commenced on 1 July 2011
- [This is the version of this document at 8 November 2017.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Income and Non-Monetary Benefit Tax (Payroll Withholding Statement) (Amendment) Regulations, 2011.
2. Payroll withholding statementEvery employer shall submit a payroll withholding statement to the Seychelles Revenue Commissioner within 21 days after the end of the preceding calendar month, in the form prescribed in the Schedule.
3. Electronic formAn employer having not less than 25 employed persons shall submit the payroll withholding statement in an electronic form, as prescribed in the schedule.
4. Additional informationThe Revenue Commissioner may, by notice in writing, require the employer to submit additional information.
5. Revocation of SI 94 of 2010The Income and Non-Monetary Benefit (Payroll Withholding Statement) Regulations, 2010 is hereby revoked.
6. TransitionalAny acts done, decision taken, information provided, authorisation or permission granted under and in accordance with the repealed regulations shall continue to have effect in accordance with their terms until amended, annulled or withdrawn in accordance with the written regulations.
Employer Tax Identification Number:
|TOTAL WITHHELD AND/OR REMITTED||Total|
|Non-monetary Benefits Tax|
|PENSION FUND DETAILS||EMPLOYEE||Total SPF|
|EMPLO YER||Voluntary Contribution|
|SALARY DETAILS||Net Salary|
|Income Tax Withheld|
|Income Tax Rate|
|Total Non Taxable Salary|
|Other Non Taxable Salary|
|Non-Taxable Payment in lieu of leave|
|Total Taxable Salary|
|Other Taxable Salary|
|EMPLOYEE DETAILS||End Date|
History of this document
08 November 2017 this version
01 July 2011