Financial Institutions Act
Financial Institutions (Bank Charges and Fees) Regulations, 2013
Statutory Instrument 11 of 2013
- Published on 18 February 2013
- Assented to on 8 February 2013
- Commenced on 18 February 2013
- [This is the version of this document as it was at 1 December 2014 to 18 March 2018.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Financial Institutions (Bank Charges and Fees) Regulations, 2013.
2. InterpretationIn these Regulations—"first home buyers" means the purchase of the first home by individual or individuals severally or jointly for their residential purposes;"loan amortization schedule" means the statement detailing the periodic principal and interest repayments required during the tenor of a loan.
3. Notification of charges and feesA bank shall—
4. Charges and fees not payable
5. Charges and fees not recoverable by other charges and feesA bank shall not recover the charges and fees set out in regulation 4 through the application of other charges and fees.
History of this document
01 April 2018 amendment not yet applied
19 March 2018 amendment not yet applied
01 December 2014 this version
18 February 2013
08 February 2013