Business Tax Act, 2009
Business Tax (Double Taxation Agreement) Regulations, 2014
Statutory Instrument 92 of 2014
- Assented to on 24 October 2014
- Commenced on 27 October 2014
- [This is the version of this document from 27 October 2014.]
1. CitationThese regulations may be cited as the Business Tax (Double Taxation Agreement) Regulations, 2014.
2. Declaration and effect of AgreementIt is hereby declared that the Government of the Republic of Seychelles has accepted the Protocol between the Republic of San Marino and the Republic of Seychelles amending the Protocol on The Mode of Application For Exchange of information regarding Article 25 of the Agreement between the Republic of San Marino and the Republic of Seychelles for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with respect to taxes on Income (published vide S.I. 10 of 2013), as proposed by the Republic of San Marino, as detailed in the Schedule below, and shall have effect in relation to the said Agreement.
History of this document
27 October 2014 this version
Published in None number None
24 October 2014