Constitution of the Republic of Seychelles
Constitution of the Republic of Seychelles (Article 52A) Proclamation, 2015
Statutory Instrument 45 of 2015
- Assented to on 1 October 2015
- Commenced on 2 October 2015
- [This is the version of this document from 2 October 2015.]
1. CitationThis Proclamation may be cited as the Constitution of the Republic of Seychelles (Article 52A) Proclamation.
2. Declaration of intention to appeal for fresh mandateThe President hereby declares his intention of appealing to the People for a mandate to hold office as the President of Seychelles appeal for by an election for a further term.
History of this document
02 October 2015 this version
Published in None number None
01 October 2015