Employment (Coronavirus) (Workplace) (Temporary Measures) Regulations, 2022
Statutory Instrument 31 of 2022
- Assented to on 16 March 2022
- Commenced on 21 March 2022
- [This is the version of this document from 21 March 2022.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Employment (Coronavirus) (Workplace) (Temporary Measures) Regulations, 2022.
2. InterpretationIn these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires—"close contact" means close contact as specified by the Ministry of Health""special leave" means special leave as defined under the Employment (Coronavirus Special Leave) (Temporary Measures) Regulations, 2020.
3. Employee choosing not to be vaccinatedNotwithstanding an employer's capacity to adopt differentiated workplace measures, the employer shall not terminate or threaten the services of an employee on the basis of his or her vaccination status alone.
4. Occupations with the highest COVID-19 riskIn a workplace with high risk due to workplace environmental factors, the employer may—
5. COVID-19 workplace prevention control
6. Testing kits
7. Employee not complying with COVID-19 safety measures at work
History of this document
21 March 2022 this version
Published in None number None
16 March 2022