Employment Act (Exemption) Order, 2022
Statutory Instrument 72 of 2022
- Assented to on 3 June 2022
- Commenced on 13 June 2022
- [This is the version of this document from 13 June 2022.]
1. CitationThis Order may be cited as the Employment Act (Exemption) Order, 2022.
2. ExemptionA person specified in column 1 of the Schedule is exempt from the application of the Regulation specified in column 2 for the maximum additional hours as specified in column 3 thereof per month.
3. Exemption of employerWhere a worker is exempted from a provision of the Regulation specified in column 2 of the Schedule, the employer of that worker is exempt from the application of the provision subject to the limit specified in column 3 thereof.
4. Conditions of exemptionsThe exemptions under this Order shall be subject to the following conditions—
History of this document
13 June 2022 this version
Published in None number None
03 June 2022