In the matter of Financial Intelligence Unit (MC 46.2013)  SCSC 185 (15 May 2014);
 This is an application filed under Section 10 (7) of the Anti-Money Laundering Act 2006-2011 seeking for an order extending the freezing order made by this court on the 17th of January 2014, in this matter.
 I carefully perused the affidavit filed by Mr. Liam Logan of the Financial Intelligence Unit. I gave careful thought to the submission made by learned State Counsel Mr. David Esparon.
 For the reasons stated in the affidavit, I find it just and necessary that an extension order should be granted as sought by the applicant in this matter.
 Therefore, I hereby extend the freezing order for a further period of 180 days with effect of 16th of May 2014, in respect of the amounts GBP 996,762 in total standing to the credit in the BMI Offshore Limited :
(1) Craven Capital Ventures with account number – 300000008118
(2) Monfa Corporation with account number – 300000008064
(3) Portman Group Limited with account number – 300000008129
(4) SLF Associates Inc with account number – 300000008088
(5) Regent Group with account number – 300000008072
Accordingly, I grant the motion and order the extension for a further period of 180 days.
Order made accordingly.
Signed, dated and delivered at Ile du Port on 15 May 2014.
Judge of the Supreme Court