R v Al Hashim (CO 15/2021)  SCSC 297 (25 November 2021);
- He must reside at his mother’s Samona Al Hashim at Bougainville.
- He must deposit his travel document, that is his passport into court during the course of today
- He must not leave the jurisdiction without an order of the court.
- Immigration Authorities are notified not to issue him with any travel document or to allow him to leave the jurisdiction without an order of the court.
- He must report to Anse Royale Police Station twice a week every Monday and Thursday.
- He must not commit any similar offence whilst on bail.
- He must report to court whenever he is required.
- If he breaches any of these conditions then bail will be forfeited and he will have to wait into custody until trial is completed.
- He should not approach the complainant or any witness or potential witness.
Signed, dated and delivered at Ile du Port 25 November 2021
Judge of the Supreme Court