Co-operatives (Cooperative Agricole Anse Royale) (Establishment) Order
EDITORS' NOTE: The digital versions of legislation accessible through SeyLII are UNOFFICIAL and provided solely in the interests of increasing access to legal information. Their currency and accuracy cannot be warranted. Official versions of Seychelles legislation can only be obtained in hard copy from the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Department of Legal Affairs
CONSOLIDATED TO 30 JUNE 2012
LAWS OF SEYCHELLES
SI. 47 of 1988
CO‑OPERATIVES (COOPERATIVE AGRICOLE ‑ ANSE ROYALE) (ESTABLISHMENT) ORDER
[12th September, 1988]
1. This Order may be cited as the Co‑operatives (Cooperative Agricole ‑ Anse Royale) (Establishment) Order.
2. (1) There is hereby established a co‑operative by the name of Cooperative Agricole ‑ Anse Royale.
(2) The registered address of the co‑operative shall be at Anse Royale, Mahe.
3. The objects of the co‑operative shall be ‑
(a) to engage in agricultural production and animal husbandry, and
(b) to sell or otherwise dispose of the products and animals for the benefit of the members of the cooperative.
4. [Omitted as members have ceased to hold office by effluxion of time].
5. The co‑operative shall have at any one time a maximum of 25 members.