Co-operatives (Anse Boileau Sewing Co-operative) (Establishment) Order
EDITORS' NOTE: The digital versions of legislation accessible through SeyLII are UNOFFICIAL and provided solely in the interests of increasing access to legal information. Their currency and accuracy cannot be warranted. Official versions of Seychelles legislation can only be obtained in hard copy from the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Department of Legal Affairs
CONSOLIDATED TO 30 JUNE 2012
LAWS OF SEYCHELLES
SI. 64 of 1991
CO‑OPERATIVES (ANSE BOILEAU SEWING CO‑OPERATIVE) (ESTABLISHMENT) ORDER
[4th November, 1991]
1. This Order may be cited as the Co‑operatives (Anse Boileau Sewing Co‑operative) (Establishment) Order.
2. (1) There is hereby established a co‑operative by the name of Anse Boileau Sewing Co‑operation.
(2) The registered office of the Co‑operative shall be at Anse Boileau, Mahe, Seychelles.
3. The objects of the Co‑operative shall be ‑
(a) to promote sewing, both artisanal and industrial, in Seychelles in liaison with the sewing section of the Department of Industry;
(b) to foster and provide opportunities for improvement in technique, creativity and organisational and managerial skill;
(c) to promote technical training programmes and exchange of ideas and information in the field of sewing;
(d) to promote high standard in quality of sewing;
(e) to market sewing products, locally and abroad, by establishing retail outlets, the holding of exhibitions and by conducting market analysis surveys.
4. (1) The members of the first management committee of the Co‑operative shall be ‑
who shall hold office for a period of one year from the date of coming into force of this Order.
(2) The Chairman and Vice‑Chairman of the first management committee shall be Lianne Souris and Dolly Memee respectively, the secretary of the first management committee shall be Margarette Sauzier and the treasurer of the first management committee shall be Jacqueline Souris.
5. The Co‑operative shall have at any one time a maximum number of fifty members.