Co-operatives (Livestock Co-operative) (Establishment) Order
EDITORS' NOTE: The digital versions of legislation accessible through SeyLII are UNOFFICIAL and provided solely in the interests of increasing access to legal information. Their currency and accuracy cannot be warranted. Official versions of Seychelles legislation can only be obtained in hard copy from the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Department of Legal Affairs
CONSOLIDATED TO 30 JUNE 2012
CO‑OPERATIVES (LIVESTOCK CO-OPERATIVE) (ESTABLISHMENT) ORDER
[21st June, 2004]
SI. 19 of 2004
SI. 15 of 2007
1. This Order may be cited as the Co‑operatives (Livestock Co-operative) (Establishment) Order.
2. (1) There is hereby established a co-operative by the name of Seychelles Farmers’ Marketing Co-operative.
(2) The registered address of the co-operative shall be “c/o F.T.C. Anse La Mouche”.
3. The objects of the co-operative shall be:
(a) to engage in agricultural production and animal husbandry; and
(b) to sell or otherwise dispose of the products and animals for the benefits of the members of the co-operative.
4. (1) The members of the first management committee of the co-operative shall be-
Mr. Robing Furneau (Chairman)
Mr. Serge Benstrong (Treasury)
Mrs. Ruth Vidot (Secretary)
Miss Beryl Payet
Mr. Patrick Sauzier
Mr. Francois Lanclume
Mr. Jean-Claude Mathiot
(2) The members of the first management committee shall hold office for a period of one year from the coming into force of this Order.
5. The maximum number of the members of the co-operative at any time shall be fifty.