Co-operatives (Cleaners' Co-operative) (Establishment) Order
EDITORS' NOTE: The digital versions of legislation accessible through SeyLII are UNOFFICIAL and provided solely in the interests of increasing access to legal information. Their currency and accuracy cannot be warranted. Official versions of Seychelles legislation can only be obtained in hard copy from the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Department of Legal Affairs
CONSOLIDATED TO 30 JUNE 2012
CO‑OPERATIVES (CLEANERS’ CO-OPERATIVE) (ESTABLISHMENT) ORDER
[9th November, 2009]
SI. 89 of 2009
SI. 76 of 2010
1. This Order may be cited as the Co‑operatives (Cleaners’ Co‑operative) (Establishment) Order.
2. (1) There is hereby established a co-operative by the name of the Cleaners’ Co-operative.
(2) The registered address of the co-operative shall be Victoria, Mahe.
3. The objects of the co-operative shall be-
(a) to undertake cleaning duties in offices, buildings and other premises; and other premises; and
(b) to engage in other work related to cleaning of offices, buildings and other premises.
4. (1) The members of the first management committee of the co-operative shall be-
Marie Ange Denis
Helene Jeanine Nicette
Marie Nella Azemia
Rose Mary Lagrenade
who shall hold office for a period of one year from the date of coming into force of this Order.
(2) The chairperson of the first management committee shall be-
Marie Ange Denis.
5. The co-operative shall have at any one time maximum of 500 members.