Co-operatives (Oceangate Law Co operative) (Establishment) Order
EDITORS' NOTE: The digital versions of legislation accessible through SeyLII are UNOFFICIAL and provided solely in the interests of increasing access to legal information. Their currency and accuracy cannot be warranted. Official versions of Seychelles legislation can only be obtained in hard copy from the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Department of Legal Affairs
CONSOLIDATED TO 30 JUNE 2012
LAWS OF SEYCHELLES
SI. 15 of 1988
CO‑OPERATIVES (OCEANGATE LAW CO‑OPERATIVE) ESTABLISHMENT ORDER
[7th March, 1988]
1. This Order may be cited as the Co‑operatives (Oceangate Law Co‑operative) (Establishment) Order.
2. (1) There is hereby established a co‑operative by the name of Oceangate Law Co‑operative.
(2) The registered address of the co‑operative shall be at Ocean‑ gate House, Independence Avenue, Mahe, Seychelles.
3. The object of the co‑operative shall be to provide legal services to the public.
4. [omitted as members have ceased to hold office by effluxion of time]
5. The co‑operative shall have at any one time a maximum of twelve members.