Essential Services and Property Protection Act
Act 34 of 1961
- Commenced on 6 November 1961
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Essential Services and Property Protection Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act "Union" has the same meaning as in the Employment Act.
3. Breach or termination of contract in essential services
4. Breach or termination of contract endangering life or property
5. Fiat of Attorney General. Bar to prosecution
History of this document
30 June 2012 this version
06 November 1961