Public Seal Act
Act 17 of 1976
- Commenced on 29 June 1976
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Public Seal Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act the context otherwise requires—"the President" means the President of the Republic;"the Republic" means the Republic of Seychelles.
3. The Public SealThe Public Seal of the Republic shall be "the device illustrated in this section surrounded in the manner shown hereunder, by the words, THE SEAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF SEYCHELLES".
4. Custody of the Public Seal
5. AuthenticationWhenever the Public Seal is affixed to any document or other thing, the affixation shall be authenticated by the signature of the Custodian of the Public Seal.
History of this document
29 June 1976