Red Cross Society of Seychelles Act
Act 13 of 1991
- Commenced on 19 December 1991
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Red Cross Society of Seychelles Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act—"existing Society" means the Seychelles Red Cross Society which existed immediately prior to the commencement of this Act;"Society" means the Red Cross Society of Seychelles established by section 3.
3. Establishment of Society
5. Membership and administration of Society
6. Use of Red Cross emblemThe Society shall be deemed to have the authority of the Minister under section 9(1) of the Geneva Conventions Act, use the Red Cross Emblem referred to in that section of that Act.
History of this document
19 December 1991