Ministerial Emoluments Act
Act 3 of 1993
- Commenced on 21 June 1993
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Ministerial Emoluments Act.
2. Salary, allowance and gratuity of MinistersThere shall be paid to—
3. Gratuity of persons ceasing to be Minister
4. Exemption from taxThe salary, pension and gratuity paid under this Act shall be exempt from tax on income or profits.
History of this document
21 June 1993