Constitutional Appointees' Emoluments Act
Act 5 of 1993
- Commenced on 25 October 1993
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Constitutional Appointees' Emoluments Act.
2. Salary and gratuity of the OmbudsmanThere shall be paid to the Ombudsman—
3. Salary, allowance and gratuity of the Auditor GeneralThere shall be paid to the Auditor‑General—
4. Salary and gratuity of the Electoral Commissioner
5. Salary of the members of the Constitutional Appointments AuthorityThere shall be paid to—
6. Salary of the members of the Public Service Appeal BoardThere shall be paid to—
7. Salary of the Attorney GeneralThere shall be paid to the Attorney General—
9.The salary, gratuity and pension paid under this Act shall be exempt from tax on income or profits.
History of this document
25 October 1993