Means-Testing Board Act
Act 6 of 1995
- Commenced on 17 April 1995
- [This is the version of this document at 30 June 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 30 June 2014.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Means‑Testing Board Act.
2. Establishment of the BoardThere is hereby established the Means‑Testing Board hereafter in this Act referred to as the "Board".
3. Constitution of the Board and meetings
4. Functions of the Board
5. Staff, accommodation and equipment of the BoardThe Minister may provide the Board with the necessary staff, office accommodation and other equipment required for the performance of its functions.
6. Report of the BoardThe Board shall prepare in respect of each year a report of its activities for the period ending on 31st December of that year and submit a copy of the report to the Minister on or before 30th March of the immediately following year.
7. Application for welfare assistance or services
9. RegulationsThe Minister may make regulations for the better carrying into effect the purposes and provisions of this Act.
History of this document
17 April 1995