Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2020
Act 30 of 2020
- Published in Supplement to Official Gazette 109 on 28 December 2020
- Assented to on 18 December 2020
- Commenced on 28 December 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 28 December 2020.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2020.
2. Appropriation of expenditureThe sum not exceeding three hundred and thirty million, two hundred and five thousand, fifteen rupees and fifteen cents (SCR330,205,015.15) containing the supplementary estimates involving a sum of three hundred and ten million, three hundred and fifteen thousand, one hundred and twenty-three rupees and sixty-four cents (SCR310,315,123.64), and a sum of nineteen million, eight hundred and eighty-nine thousand, eight hundred and ninety-one rupees and fifty-one cents (SCR19,889,891.51), is hereby appropriated from the Consolidated Fund for the purposes specified in the supplementary estimate.
History of this document
28 December 2020 this version
18 December 2020