Appropriation Act, 2021
Act 11 of 2021
- Published in Supplement to Official Gazette 32 on 20 April 2021
- Assented to on 16 April 2021
- Commenced on 20 April 2021
- [This is the version of this document from 20 April 2021.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Appropriation Act, 2021.
2. Authorisation of expenditureThe Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Trade, may by warrant under the hand of the Minister authorise the issue from the Consolidated Fund for the services of the Republic for the year 2021, of a sum not exceeding eleven billion and thirteen million, six hundred and forty eight thousand two hundred and ninety six rupees (R11,013,648,296) which sum shall be appropriated in accordance with the schedule for the purpose specified therein.
History of this document
20 April 2021 this version
16 April 2021