Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2021
Act 65 of 2021
- Published in Supplement to Official Gazette on 20 December 2021
- Assented to on 17 December 2021
- Commenced on 20 December 2021
- [This is the version of this document from 20 December 2021.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2021.
2. Appropriation of expenditureThe sum not exceeding one billion, two hundred and twenty six million, six hundred and twenty seven thousand, eight hundred and fifty two rupees and fifteen cents (SCR1,226,627,852.15) referred to in the supplementary estimate approved by the resolutions of the National Assembly on Thursday 10th December 2020 (SCR1,139,732,490), and on Tuesday 14th December 2021 (SCR 86,895,362.15) is hereby appropriated from the consolidated Fund for the purposes specified in the supplementary estimate.
History of this document
20 December 2021 this version
17 December 2021