Road Transport Act
Road Transport (Closing of Benezet Street to Vehicular Traffic) Order
Statutory Instrument 2 of 1964
- Commenced on 3 January 1964
- [This is the version of this document at 1 August 2016.]
1. CitationThis Order may be cited as the Road Transport (Closing of Benezet Street to Vehicular Traffic) Order.
2. Non-use of vehiclesNo vehicle shall be used on the following road-Benezet Street, Victoria, southwards from the Market to its junction with Royal Street.
3. Erection of signThe extract points within which the use of the road is prohibited by virtue of this Order shall be indicated by signs erected under the authority of subsection (1) of section 19 of the Road Transport Act.
History of this document
03 January 1964