Children Act (Foster Care) Regulations
Statutory Instrument 78 of 1995
- Commenced on 24 July 1995
- [This is the version of this document at 11 July 2016.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Children Act (Foster Care) Regulations.
2. ApplicationAn application for registration as a foster parent shall be in Form I of the Schedule.
3. Matters to be considered before registering a foster parentFor the purposes of determining whether a person applying to be registered as a foster parent is suitable to care for and maintain a foster child and the home of the applicant is suitable for a foster home in order that the person may be registered as a foster parent, the Director shall take into consideration the following matters—
4. Register of Foster ParentsThe Register of Foster Parent shall be in Form 2 of the Schedule.
5. Supervision of foster parent and foster children
History of this document
24 July 1995