Customs Management Act, 2011
Trades Tax (Motor Vehicles for Members of the National Assembly) Regulations, 2010
Statutory Instrument 32 of 2010
- Commenced on 19 April 2010
- [This is the version of this document at 8 November 2017.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Trades Tax (Motor Vehicles for Members of the National Assembly) Regulations, 2010.
2. Items exempted from trades taxThe importation of one passenger type motor vehicle by a Member of the National Assembly while the Member holds office as such is exempt from Trades Tax.
3. Condition of exemptionAn application for an exemption from trades tax shall be accompanied by a Bill of Entry endorsed by an authorised officer of the Ministry of Finance.
History of this document
19 April 2010