Supreme Court (Commercial List) Rules, 2012
Statutory Instrument 11 of 2012
- Commenced on 30 March 2012
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 2014.]
1. CitationThese Rules may be cited as the Supreme Court (Commercial List) Rules, 2012.
2. Commercial listThere shall be a commercial list within the civil jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
3. Assignment of judgesThe Chief Justice may assign one or more judges to the commercial list.
5. Preliminary hearing
6. Pending casesA party to a commercial action filed in the Supreme Court prior to these regulations coming into force and pending hearing, may apply to the Chief Justice, in writing, for the matter to be assigned to the commercial list.
History of this document
30 March 2012