Customs Management Act, 2011
Customs Management (Compounding of Offences) Regulations, 2012
Statutory Instrument 61 of 2012
- Commenced on 3 December 2012
- [This is the version of this document at 8 November 2017.]
1. Citation and commencementThese Regulations may be cited as the Customs Management (Compounding of Offences) Regulations, 2012.
2. Agreement for compounding of offences
3. Compounding of offences
4. Compounding of offences to be finalAn agreement to compound an offence shall be final and conclusive.
5. Legal proceedings not institutedWhere an offence is compounded under this regulations legal proceedings shall not be instituted in relation to that offence.
6. Breach of compounded settlementWhere the terms of the compounded settlements are breached by the offender the Revenue Commissioner may institute legal proceedings against the offender in terms of the Act.
History of this document
03 December 2012