Business Tax Act, 2009
Business Tax (Taxation Information Exchange Agreement) (No. 4) Regulations, 2014
Statutory Instrument 106 of 2014
- Published on 22 December 2014
- Assented to on 18 December 2014
- Commenced on 22 December 2014
- [This is the version of this document at 8 November 2017.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Business Tax (Taxation Information Exchange Agreement) (No. 4) Regulations, 2014.
2. Declaration and effect of AgreementIt is hereby declared that the Government of the Republic of Seychelles and the Government of the Cayman Islands have entered into an Agreement for the purpose of exchange of Information pertaining to taxes and the Agreement shall have effect in relation to the tax imposed under the Act.
History of this document
08 November 2017 this version
22 December 2014
18 December 2014