Customs Management Act, 2011
Customs Management (Origin of Goods) Regulations, 2013
Statutory Instrument 8 of 2014
- Commenced on 1 January 2014
- [This is the version of this document at 8 November 2017.]
1. Citation and commencementThese regulations may be cited as the Customs Management (Origin of Goods) Regulations, 2013.
2. InterpretationThe World Trade Organisation (WTO) Agreement on Rules of Origin, annexed to the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, 1994, shall govern the interpretation of these Regulations on non-preferential origin of goods.
3. Application of non-preferential rules of originNon-preferential origin of goods is established for the purposes of—
4. Goods wholly produced or obtained in a country
5. Origin of goods produced in more than one country
6. Proof of origin
7. Application of preferential rules of origin
History of this document
01 January 2014