Financial Services Authority Act, 2013
Financial Services Authority (Appeals Board) Regulations, 2014
Statutory Instrument 97 of 2014
- Commenced on 24 November 2014
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2015.]
1. CitationThese regulations may be cited as the Financial Services Authority (Appeals Board) Regulations, 2014.
2. InterpretationIn these regulations, unless the context otherwise requires— "Act" means the Financial Services Authority Act, 2013;"Appeals Board" means the Appeals Board referred to in section 42(1) of the Act;"Authority" means the Financial Services Authority established under section 3 of the Act;"Board" means the Board of the Authority established under section 5 of the Act.
3. Members of Appeals Board
4. Conflict of interest
5. QuorumThree members of the Appeals Board shall constitute a quorum.
6. Secretary of Appeals Board
7. Appeal to Appeals Board
8. Procedure before Appeals Board
9. Defective notices of appeal
10. Consolidation of appeals
11. AdjournmentA hearing may be adjourned from time to time by the Appeals Board of its own motion or where it is shown to the satisfaction of the Appeals Board that the adjournment is required to inter alia permit a thorough hearing to be held or to allow the party to be represented.
History of this document
24 November 2014