Road Transport Act
Road Transport (Conversion of Omnibus to Taxi) Regulations, 2015
Statutory Instrument 16 of 2015
- Commenced on 20 April 2015
- [This is the version of this document at 1 August 2016.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Road Transport (Conversion of Omnibus to Taxi) Regulations, 2015.
2. InterpretationIn these regulations, unless the context otherwise requires—“Act” means the Road Transport Act;“Licensing Authority” means the Seychelles Licensing Authority established under section 3 of the Licences Act;“Road Transport Commissioner” means the Road Transport Commissioner appointed under section 11 of the Act;“taxi” has the meaning assigned to it under section 2 of the Act;“vehicle” means a private or public omnibus of the size and capacity stipulated in the First Schedule.
3. Application for prior permission of conversion of omnibus
4. Conditions of conversion
5. Grant of licence
6. Offences and penalties
History of this document
20 April 2015