Civil Status Act
Civil Status (Celebration of Marriage Fees) Regulations, 2019
Statutory Instrument 64 of 2019
- Published on 6 November 2019
- Assented to on 4 November 2019
- Commenced on 6 November 2019
- [This is the version of this document from 6 November 2019.]
1. CitationThese regulations may be cited as the Civil Status (Celebration of Marriage Fees) Regulations, 2019.
2. InterpretationIn these regulations—"Act" means the Civil Status Act;"conveyance" means a convenient mode of transport provided to a civil status officer from his or her place of residence to the place where the marriage is to be celebrated and return to his or her place of residence;"outside office hours" means a time other than Monday to Friday between 0800hrs to 1600 hrs and a public holiday; and"party" means a party to the marriage and the term "parties" shall be construed accordingly.
3. Fees for marriage celebration
4. Allowance for civil status officerA civil status officer who celebrates a marriage outside office hours or at a private house or place shall be paid an allowance equivalent to 50% of the applicable fees specified in the Schedule.
History of this document
06 November 2019 this version
04 November 2019