Seychelles Pension Fund Act, 2005
Seychelles Pension Fund (Retirement) Regulations, 2022
Statutory Instrument 136 of 2022
- Published in Supplement to Official Gazette 88 on 30 December 2022
- Assented to on 29 December 2022
- Commenced on 2 January 2023
- [This is the version of this document from 30 December 2022.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Seychelles Pension Fund (Retirement) Regulations, 2022.
2. Age forretirementUpon the coming into operation of these Regulations, the retirement age shall be 65 years.
3. Transitional provisionsA member who, upon the coming into operation of this Act has attained the age of 60 to 64 years and qualifies for a retirement pension under section 33 of the Act may, apply to receive a retirement pension subject to the provisions of regulations 4, 5 and 6.
4. Calculation of pensionThe amount of pension payable under regulation 3 shall be paid based on a reducing factor and pension level factor as specified using the formula specified in the Schedule.
5. IndexationThe early retirement pension amount shall be subject to indexation in accordance with section 46 of the Act.
6. Commencement DateThese Regulations shall come into operation on 2 January, 2023.
History of this document
02 January 2023
30 December 2022 this version
29 December 2022