Civil Status Act
Civil Status (Notification of Birth and Death Forms) Regulations, 2022
Statutory Instrument 57 of 2022
- Published on 5 May 2022
- Assented to on 20 April 2022
- Commenced on 5 May 2022
- [This is the version of this document from 5 May 2022.]
1. CitationThese regulations may be cited as the Civil Status (Notification of Birth and Death Forms) Regulations, 2022.
2. Notification of Birth FormThe form set out in Schedule 1 shall be the Notification of Birth Form for the purposes of the Act.
3. Notification of Death FormThe form set out in Schedule 2 shall be the Notification of Death Form for the purposes of the Act.
4. Variation of formsThe Principal Secretary responsible for health may modify, alter or add such words or phrases to the certificate contained in Schedule 1 and any such variation shall not affect the validity or regularity of the form.
History of this document
05 May 2022 this version
20 April 2022