Licences Act, 2010
Licences (Petroleum Storage and Sale) Regulations
Statutory Instrument 19 of 1987
- Commenced on 31 March 1987
- [This is the version of this document at 5 July 2017.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Licences (Petroleum Storage and Sale) Regulations.
2. Petroleum warehouse licence
3. Bodies to be consultedBefore granting a licence in respect of an application under regulation 2, the Authority shall consult—
4. Petroleum pump licenceAn application to licence a petroleum supply pump shall be in the Form provided by the Authority.
5. Bodies to be consultedBefore granting a licence in respect of an application under regulation 4 the Authority shall consult—
6. Licence to deal in or sell petroleum
7. Documents to accompany and bodies to be consulted
8. Fees to accompany application
9. Validity and transferability of a licence
10. Display of licenceThe holder of a licence under these Regulations shall display the licence at a conspicuous place at his principal place of business.
History of this document
31 March 1987