Licences Act, 2010
Licences (Trade) Regulations, 2012
Statutory Instrument 23 of 2012
- Commenced on 7 May 2012
- [This is the version of this document at 5 July 2017.]
1. CitationThese Regulations may be cited as the Licences (Trade) Regulations, 2012.
2. Application for licence to tradeAn application for a licence to trade shall be in the form prescribed by the Authority.
3. Type of licence
4. Bodies to be consultedPrior to granting a licence, the Authority shall consult—
5. Conditions of licence
6. Processing fees to accompany application
7. Validity and non-transferability of licence
History of this document
07 May 2012